|Recipe found here|
Pepperoni & Swiss Bites
- 1 12 x 12 sheet of puff pastry
- pepperoni or other sliced deli meat
- 6 slices swiss cheese (or any other cheese)
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves (dried works too)
- 4 Tbl honey mustard
- Cut the puff pastry in half so you have 2 strips. Lay them out in front of you so that the long side is perpendicular to your body.
- Spread 2 Tbl of honey mustard (more if you love mustard) on the pastry leaving a 1 inch strip bare along the top.
- Sprinkle about 1/2 tsp thyme on each section. Cover the mustard with a single layer of pepperoni or other meat.
- Place 3 slices of cheese on each strip.
- With your fingers, carefully roll the pastry away from you so you have two long tubes. Cut them on the diagonal into 1 inch pcs and place on a cookie sheet. You can also cut them thinner and make pinwheels.
- Bake at 375 F for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 22 – 24 pcs. You can serve them with extra honey mustard for dipping if you like.